Monday, November 21, 2016

Quick Run to Goodwill

On Sunday my husband purged a bunch of things from his closet/office, so he wanted to make a quick run to the donation location.  Always looking to combine trips, I grabbed a few donations to take along.  It was a rush job, so I didn't take any photos.  My last post brought me up to item #46 (11/15), so here is what's happened since then.

11/16 #47: hooded running jacket that I just don't wear anymore
11/17 #48: Iluminight cycling vest that I also don't wear anymore
11/18 #49: Wrap plaid skirt for covering up bike shorts (never worn)
11/19 #50: snap wrap skirt for cover up post-races/triathlons that is too big
11/20 #51: running wind-shirt jacket thingy that I bought because it seemed like a good idea at the time and then never wore

For today, I'm removing a super worn out sleep tank from my wardrobe.  I'm not going to donate it as it's really ratty.  It's also not the right material for the rag pile, so this will be my first 'throw away' item.  It's actually so worn out, that I'm embarrassed to admit that I was still wearing it, so I'm not even going to take a photo of it. Use your imagination!

I also donated a couple of older frying pans, some decorative items that are no longer our style and a pile of books.  These don't count as wardrobe items, of course..but it always feels good to get some of the clutter out of the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment