Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Donations Still Happening

Item 25 & 26: 2 Black t-shirts.  I can only wear one at a time so who needs 3??


Item 27: Tankini top.  Bought this AGES ago and never wore it.  Not even sure which bottoms I'd originally intended to wear it with as it was so long ago.  


Item 28: Cropped black workout pants.  These have a fold-over waist which on me means 'fall down every time I bend over' waist.  They were never used for workouts but for lounging around and how many pairs of ugly lounging around pants does one girl need?  Time to go!














Items 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, & 34 will bring me up to date through tomorrow (11/3).
Three tech t's, a pair of workout shorts that are WAY too short and that I'll never feel confident enough to wear (feels good to finally accept that!), a sports bra and a workout bra top thing.  I'm happy to be making room in my fitness clothing drawer!

No comments:

Post a Comment