Wednesday, October 26, 2016

New Shoes!

About a week after I posted my 'rules' for this challenge (including the one where items won or given to me is acceptable) I actually won a new pair of Nike ID shoes!!  For September at my Orange Theory Fitness studio, we had a bingo card full of random tasks to fill up as much as we could.  An example would be 'take Alycia's class' or 'complete the DriTri'.  For every row of 'bingo' we got a ticket into a raffle.  I filled up almost my whole card and to my great shock...I won the grand prize!!

I actually picked out and ordered my shoes the day of my eye surgery and they just arrived today.  I'm so excited as they look exactly like I pictured AND they fit and are super comfy!!  These will be my studio shoes and the other pair I've been wearing will be set aside for distance running only (outside).

Super cute and totally on theme, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment