Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Oct 4, Donation number 4.

Quick post today because I don't have much to say but I've to a ton to do!  Today I am finally giving up my leopard print jacket.  I really wanted a leopard printed jacket or coat of some type (preferably vintage) so I shopped for ages on ebay and other sites.  I ended up settling on this one but when I got it, it was a major disappointment.  It's too big and the arms are cropped so it looks weird.  The color is also really wrong on me...I think I need a much richer colored leopard print because this one, with my silver hair, washes me out and makes me look like a grandma that's been hiding in a basement for years.  I swear that I could smell moth balls when looking at my reflection.

For now, I'll stick to my leopard print flats.  Yay for fall! (most people celebrate the return of the pumpkin spice latte...me?  it's my leopard print flats!)  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment