Sunday, October 16, 2016

More Donations

My eye is healing well.  It actually seems to be faster this time around, but I think that's because this time, I know how to do the drops better so that half of it doesn't run into my nasal passages.  More medicine in the eye where it belongs means that it works as it should.  Duh.  Anyway, I'm glad its going well because tomorrow I'm traveling for work and that dry (and pressurized) environment on the airplane would have been torture a week ago.

Today I'm doing some 'catch up' on my donations.  I'd pulled the items from my wardrobe already, but today I took the photos and boxed it up.  We'll drop the donations off this afternoon.  I also took photos of my items for the upcoming week since I'll be on the road.

Item #12:  An O'Neil rash guard that I bought for either a Hawaii trip or a kayaking adventure that I never wore.  What a waste.





Item #13: Black cowl neck sweater dress from Madewell.  Wore this twice.  Cute but too much volume in the middle for me and a tad too short for work-comfort.  Plus, now that I work on the second floor of our building, it's way warmer than the first floor so I can't imagine ever being comfortable in something this bulky again.













Item #14: Reebok tank.  Cute, but not comfortable in the OTF environment.

















Item #15: Polka dot silk scarf.  Also cute, but too big...there was just way too much material in this scarf for my style.  This one still has the tags on it.
















Item #16; Mini Cooper T.  This one is going into the rag pile.  I love this t and it's gotten a TON of wear, but I bought it in Nov of 2003 and it looks it.  It's getting a new hole every time it goes into the laundry.  Farewell faithful t.  I'll miss you!













And because I'll be in travel mode all day tomorrow:

Item #17: Truckette bag/purse by Queen Bee (local company).  I used this bag for 5 or 6 years...every day.  It's really worn on the bottom and the material is bubbling and coming apart on the cover flap above the flowers.  I replaced it with a similar one a couple of weeks go, so it's time to send this one to goodwill.  Great bag...another item that I'll miss!


No comments:

Post a Comment